I’ve put together a weather friendly look using the following 6 pieces for transitioning into Spring…
1. LIGHT KNITS: This cozy turtleneck is just the right amount of warm for crisp mornings and nights. Then its hint of grey and light knit helps you stay comfy once mid day sun appears.
2. LEATHER-LIKE PANTS: I love how these Spanx leggings give the look of leather while actually being a breathable latex.
3. GOLD JEWELRY: Trade silver accessories for gold or mix in a few pieces, if silver is your primary metal of choice.
4. SUEDE FOOTWEAR: These Aminah Abdul sandals mix Spring friendly gold studs with that soft suede we’re still loving from winter.
5. STATEMENT SUNGLASSES: Mirrored aviators reflect gorgeous colors of the changing season and add that instant level of coolness!
6. PINK LIPSTICK: Last but not least… When in doubt add a pop of bright pink to your lips! It’s amazing how this little bit of color helped catapult my winter into Spring!
Hat: Nordstrom / Dress: Leith / Shoes: Christian Louboutin / Ring: Yves Saint Laurent / Bracelets: Wrist Soiree & BaubleBar / Sunglasses: Celine / Earrings / Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim / Nails: Butter London
I’ll be the first to say that I’m not a huge fan of fall. The biggest reason is having to deal with shorter days and less sunshine.
However, with Dallas temperatures getting up to 107, I’m looking forward to a little crisp air.
So slowly I’m curating fall pieces like this little black dress & floppy hat from Nordstrom and blending them with my summer faves!
What have you anxiously picked out for fall?